Free Holiday Goodie Project: Breeding Free Live Betta Fishes for Students & Children

This is a section specially made for Parents & Students to ask any academic questions and to get answers from our Tutors. To post and answer questions pls register as a user. There are sub-sections for each levels namely-Primary, Secondany, JC & Tertiary Levels for Academic & also sections for Adult Learning-Business & IT section. Please post in the appropriate sessions. Parents & Students can request for video tutorials based on their questions and Tutors/Trainers can do a poll here to find out if there are Parents/Students who are interested on the topic and questions that they plan to do a tutorial on. Tutors/Trainers are allowed to post their links from Tutors.Agency if they have a tutorial there that can answer the question that the parent/student is asking. Thank you for your support for Brilliant Tutors Tuition Agency and Tutors.Agency.
Forum rules:
This is a free forum by Brilliant Tutors Tuition Agency to help Parents & Students in need of answers to the questions they need help with. Please be courteous and refine from exchanging/sharing contact details & other sensitive personal details on this forum. Tutors should do the same and not ask for parents contacts & personal details. Sharing of social media IDs are also not allowed. If you want to contact tutors or get good materials please contact Violet Yap at 84483407 or visit Tutors.Agency to get all the information of Tutors/Trainers who has tutorials there. Likewise for Tutors'/Trainers a good way to get exposure for your work is to contribute quality contents on Tutors.Agency and I'll include your social media IDs there. Thank you for your cooporation.
Forum rules
This is a free forum by Brilliant Tutors Tuition Agency to help Parents & Students in need of answers to the questions they need help with. Please be courteous and refine from exchanging/sharing contact details & other sensitive personal details on this forum. Tutors should do the same and not ask for parents contacts & personal details. Sharing of social media IDs are also not allowed. If you want to contact tutors or get good materials please contact Violet Yap at 84483407 or visit Tutors.Agency to get all the information of Tutors/Trainers who has tutorials there. Likewise for Tutors'/Trainers a good way to get exposure for your work is to contribute quality contents on Tutors.Agency and I'll include your social media IDs there. Thank you for your cooporation.
BrilliantTutors
Site Admin

Free Holiday Goodie Project: Breeding Free Live Betta Fishes for Students & Children

Post by BrilliantTutors » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:57 am

As posted in Gumtree:
Hi All Betta Fish Fanatics,
I'm looking for King Crown and/or Full Moon Male & Female Betta Fish. The fancier the better, like the pictures in this ad. I'm willing to pay good price for proven lineage. It's easy to see the breed of the males but not that easy for females. And breeding with a female betta of different breed will result in different kind of breed instead of strengthening the unique features.
I have teamed up with my father in the past before & brought up batches of bettas believe or not, the bettas are able to sprawn thousands of fries & we always manage to retain about 400 hundred pieces from each batch to adulthood.
I would like to do it again & give to my students for free and sell at low prices online; I'm run Brilliant Tutors Tuition Agency (www.Brilliant-Tutors.com) and it's going to be holiday season soon. It would be a wonderful experience for them & they can learn to take care of fishes while bettas are really hardy & can live long lives.
Pls WhatsApp Violet Yap at 84483407 if you have the betta fish that I want or want to get the offsprings from me for free if you are a student or get them at low price. I'm willing to do barter trade too if you want me to return you some the offsprings by providing me the parent betta fish.
I also will do a video tutorial on how to breed the bettas & their growing stages for my Online Tutorial Website Http://Tutors.Agency.
Other than fishes, I have successfully bred lots of other kinds of pets & found them good homes.